Sunday, December 02, 2007



It's Christmas!!! And I could not go without having a tree of my very own out here. So, I put together an "Ange tree". I thought about sleeping under my tree for the very first night, but then realized that I probably could not fit on top of the fridge very comfortably. Ha...Ha
So, instead I have moved my bed pretty close to it, and have managed to glance at it from time to time if my eyes open up during the night. =)
Two more weeks to go and AHHHHHHHHhh It'll be over out here for the semester. Then I get to come home!!! How exciting is that? Home..the thought of banana muffins when I wake up, decorating of sugar cookies around the table, rumpie, and SNOW!!! (yea, they don't believe in snow out here...it's sad) Like I said.... only a few more days!!!! So, I am definately counting down.....
That's about it for now!!!!! Thank you to all who contributed to the package of goodies to get me through the last of my weeks here. Thank you!!!
I can't wait to see some of you in less than a week!!!!! Bring it on!!! Yea!

3 comments:

Beka and Bill said...

Hey Love the tree cuz!! Want to come and decorate mine next please?? Hehehe!! Won't be long and Christmas Break will be here!! Yayyyy!!! Hope to see youuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Ike said...

Hey, this is a comment...



(Oh, and nice tree, by the way)

Jenn said...

Very cute tree! Hope you have a great Christmas break. I'm jealous that you get to go to NY. I haven't been back 'home' in 3 years. I really miss NY in the winter just because they actually get real winters with lots of SNOW!!