Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Questions. We all ask them. We all hope or expect someone to give us the answer. That would be easy right? I remember one of the professors at GBS saying to us, if we always were given the answers to our questions, we would never be given the "cause to learn". It is when we search for our answers that we learn and remember things longer.

I have asked millions of questions recently. But the questions still remain unanswered. Most of them will probably never be answered. But, I am sure one day I will look back and see that it is during these times that I have grown, that I have learned to trust. Trusting the One who knows every answer to every question that I have ever had.

Questions.. seeking...to find answers. Learning..how to trust.

3 comments:

coffeechica said...

Thanks :) miss seeing you around campus. hope life is going great! ttyl

jeffjr3 said...

Oh my goodness Ange. I have not looked at your blog in a while. You sound so wise in the things of God, and challange me to want to do better! Thanks. :)
Tina

The Maka Family said...

hi there girly! We miss you! Hope you are doing well!