Wednesday, January 20, 2010



Psalms 91:14-15, "'Because he loves me,' says the LORD, 'I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation'" (NIV).

Today I update my blog. Yes, I am alive, breathing, heart beating and kickin up my feet. =)
Actually, to be bluntfully honest, these past couple months have been extreemly difficult. Several areas in my life have been tested. When going through the tough times its hard to say - "you know what, I'm going to get through this..." You want to stay positive, you want to put on the good face. But most of the time you feel like your heart just is no longer beating. Thats how I have felt. 

This week, I have taken the time to look back and analyze the past coulple months. What have I learned from each situation? Do I see Gods' hand working in my life? ABSOLUTLY!

The little song "Something beautiful, something good. All my confusion, He understood! All I had to offer Him, was brokness and strife, but He made something beautiful out of my life. "

It is amazing to look back and see how He has worked everything out . He's provided. He's sustained. And He's loved me in spite of all the mistakes I've made.  During the times I've feared where my life is going, He's been my Hope. These verses  tonight have taught me the value of replacing fear with hope. Also of the importance in turning to Him during the situation rather than afterwards.

My hope is in Him. I am trusting Him to bring the right people into my life, to lead me to the job I can be used most by him, and trusting Him to continue to develop me into the girl He had planned for me to be.

Please pray for me.
Ange

3 comments:

wolfwatcher said...

Ange, this is awesome, I know Ive said that a lot. I cant help it, it really is! Im so happy for you, you really do have peace now!

"The little song "Something beautiful, something good. All my confusion, He understood! All I had to offer Him, was brokness and strife, but He made something beautiful out of my life. "

Ive never heard this song, but I love that part of it!!!!!!!

And I definitely like your last paragraph! Your hopes in the right place, your reason for having a job is Him, and you know and are secure in the fact that He has a plan for YOU! Angela "Angie" Myers!

Now I just hope that you dont kill me for using your full name :-P

Aimee said...

In the darkest of times, he will always be there and when you only see one set of footprints, that is when he is carrying you. Dont ever forget that you are NOT alone.

Im here for you too! By the way, I love this song "Completely" Never heard it before, but absolutely love it. Keep encouraged! :) Love ya Sis.

Anonymous said...

Well, said! He's amazing. =)