Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Just a little thought that I read today in my devotions...

 Luke 22:8 " Jesus sent Peter and John, saying, "Go and prepare the Passover meal for us, so we can eat it" 
God has been calling me in several areas recently to do things that I have not been crazy about doing. Why? Because they are hard; I will stand out like a "sore thumb"; I'll will receive comments; I will have to come out of my "quiet", comfort zone.....   And lets just say, I would rather not be seen.

But lately God has been teaching me that "Ange it is not about you. It is what you do that reflects ME."  As I begin to look at what I have been called to do, I think of all He may be trying to accomplish if I only faithfully live out what He is calling me to do.  

Prov 16:9 - "A mans heart plans his way, but the Lord determines his steps"   God, I want to submit my way to You today knowing that any inconvenience or suffering at this time is not worth comparing to what you want to accomplish. Help me to be obedient to You today.

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Keep true to your tender heart... I admire you.