Saturday, June 21, 2008

I have officially decided that this is where I would like to reside for the rest of my life. Mmmm', YES!! Did someone say chocolate??? I'd say this place was built specifically for me. It has my name written ALL over it.



They even have the perfect street that I will be living on. Seriously, think about it. A house with chocolate fountains in the front yard... hershey kisses for my lamp posts...yes I can picture it now... =)



Ok, I am officially a factory worker here... I promise!! The guy welcomed me to the job and said to show up at 4am sharp!! Actually, I think this was the shortest job I've ever had, because I told him asap, that I quit.. Actualy, it all started off with my picture being taken for an I.D . Then, I and the boys had to wait in line. As I watched the process of things, and what everyone else had to do, I cringed inside asking myself what I had gotten into. But, there was no backing out!! Lucas kept forcing me forward, repeating " I will give you 2.50 if you do this with me. So, like a big kid, I let go of being 22, and joined in with the kids.

First, you got a container, that you filled up with hershey kisses. Then you turned around to face this guy who led you through one of the most embarassing "dances/jigs/making monkey noises. I felt so incredibly STUPID... He's was like... "hold your container in your hand... lets give it a chocolate swirl.....lets give it a choco shake.... lets give it a disco... lets give it a spin around... behind your legs... between your legs (yea, I had a skirt on)...... now, lastly lets give it a gorilla something...... a big kisss and send it off and away...

( I don't know how exactly the stupid thing went. But I sure felt DUMB... haha
Mmmmm' I LOVE these!!!!!!!!! Yes!!! I would love to have a closet full of these. Yummy!!!

0 comments: