Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Prison.

They released me today- on good behavior. Yes, I spent eight and a half hours in the confines of this small room, with about 15 other people. Scheduled breaks and a little ol' Sargent who forgot what is like to sit on a hard chair listening to someone drone on and on.

Good behavior. Yes, I was on good behavior!! So at 430, I was released only on one condition- I have to go back tomorrow and repeat the whole routine all over again.... Yikes...For 5 days!!!

The joys of starting a new job. Orientation is what they call it.

I started my full-time job today on the brain-injury unit at SunnyView Rehab Hospital.

We'll see how it goes. Will let you know if I need bail money...

Going to bed. I feel like an ol' lady who needs sleep... zzzzz

Ang


2 comments:

Aimee said...

That comic is just too cute! Im sorry to make things worse for you.. but you might have wanted to hold on to that pic for a lil while... this is just the begining!

Either way, I know you will be great. It all takes practice and time. I still have many rough days.=-/ Its called work!

Sam said...

Wowzers. Well, I like the fact that you're working in a brain injury unit. It seems...cool and weird at the same time.

Hang in there.